BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

11.07.2005

The Blog Kingdom & Not-So-Random Thoughts

I haven't blogged in a long while. But really, I love blogs. I read them all the time. I prefer blogs of people I know, or can relate to. It's kind of a secret thing though. Not that I am ashamed of it, but the only people I personally know into this kind of thing are my sisters.

Something attracts me to blogging. I have always been a reader at heart. I think it is something about learning other folks' perspectives. And I, for some innate reason, want my perspective to be heard. But the thing about blogging is, you have no idea if your shit is being read. I hate to think this page just sits out there in space, never getting looked at, just targeted for those damn comment-marketers (by the way, fuck ya'll and leave my blog alone!).

I think my motives for this blog has changed. I am going through such a hard time right now. Nothing is what it should be. I look at others, and can't help but compare. And people think I am looking at monetary shit. No, it's other simple shit, about where we are in life. Life is full of comparison. Those who say you shouldn't just seem.. disillusioned to me.

Hopefully I can use this blog for some kind of outlet. I am not the most optimistic person. I am not perfect. I complain a lot. I watch a lot of TV. I am stressed. What is there to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home