BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

5.02.2006

So, about a Boy

I went to Atlanta and met a boy.

Scratch that. Man.

Scratch that. Whether he is a boy or man has yet to be determined.

But I will tell you, it was the ultimate "put-on"/"hook-up."

He was totally coached by my friend. And when her tactic didn't work, she totally told me about it.

I was interested, so I salvaged the attempt. A smooth cranberry&vodka led to decent conversation, flirtation, gyration.

Unfortunately, there was only a tightly packed 14 hours left to my stay. But he scored points in attempting to hang out with me Sunday morning, and for calling me before my flight left.

4 conversations later (all at least 20 minutes long)... and I am still enjoying the dialogue. Better yet - apparently so is he! If we stayed in the same city, we would have undoubtably had a date and maybe a "chill" session by now. I would have been able to feel his hug by now. I would have been able to memorize his eyes by now.

But I'm Dallas. And I have to have that grim reality check: how can this work? How much longer till he shrugs and says "she's in Dallas." How much closer can we get when we are never able to see the facial expression that comes with the verbal exclamations?

But shoot.. this is my first (maybe) attainable crush since Jan '05/first secretive lustful crush since Sept '04. So I'm going to revel in it.

He said maybe he'd fly out to Dallas. I've told him I've got to come back to ATL to see the baby. So, we'll see.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger The LastPrince2 said…

    awww... its always so glamorous in that stage.

    My thought: he wont loose interest... theres too much potential, you could drag it out for years if you wanted

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger enigma said…

    it only took a smooth cran & vodka? lol

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home