BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

3.11.2006

Randomness dba Because

BECAUSE i steal things from other people’s blogs:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at a Discount Store
2. Concession stand at the movies
3. Summer Day Camp Leader
4. Chocolatier

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Footloose
2. Coming to America
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Clueless

Four places I have lived:
(how about the first 4?)
1. Cincinnati, OH
2. Baltimore, MD
3. Honolulu, HI
4. San Francisco, CA

Four Shows I love:
1. Veronica Mars
2. Grey's Antaomy
3. ANTM
4. Everybody Hates Chris

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. Invisible Life
2. The Godfather
3. Siddhartha
4. The Coldest Winter Ever

Four places I have vacationed:
1. South Beach
2. Myrtle Beach
3. Cincinnati
4. Key West

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Alfredo pasta
2. Pizza
3. Lasagna
4. Salad

Four sites I visit (almost!) daily:
1. thefacebook.com
2. blogspot.com
3. cnn.com
4. eonline.com
**********************************
BECAUSE you should know:

www.familywatchdog.us
************************************
BECAUSE i’m bored:

http://20q.net/
*************************************
BECAUSE you’re bored:
http://www.personaldna.com/tests.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home