BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

3.07.2006

Random Bits...

I did something ultra grown-up, ultra intellectual last weekend… I watched C-SPAN. I caught the panel discussion of Tavis Smiley’s State of the Black Union. It was inspiring.

Yo… that’s my cousin..
www.doctoriansmith.com
Yes, the doctor from Celebrity Fit Club. I found out recently we’re related…second cousins once-removed. Although I think I’m the only one in the world who really understands what that means.

I did another thing ultra-adult… I went to the club.. solo. I met a few interesting folk (although I am still not sold on Dallas). Had a good time, and am looking forward to the next.

Pearl Cleage is another reason to love Atlanta. Especially since she makes the West End sound so damn great!

Caught the Duke vs. Carolina game last night…only a Carolinian would understand the importance and only a Crazy would feel my pain. Sometimes I wish I went to a Whiter College.

Another reason Dallas sucks.. the best radio morning show is Tom Joyner. Not that I don’t love Tom. He looked out for folks back at college. But damn am I that old? No…it’s just that Ricky Smiley, Skip Mason and Kid Craddick aren’t that funny.

Why am I really tuning into RW: Key West?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home