BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

6.04.2006

Randomness dba I'm Still Alive

I probably would blog more if it wasn't for the internet connection of my personal computer.

Been going through things... what else is new.

Been watching the 4400 today... I love that show!

I took an afternoon out this week to watch MTV Jamz and catch up on videos...a task I really haven't done in like 10 months. I was so out the loop, especially since Dallas radio SUCKS. My Hot Shit List: Bumpin my Music (Ohio rep!), Go Head w/ Nelly's people, Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado, I'm Bossy - Kelis (ya'll know that will be the cut, at least till Beyonce releases hers.. diamonds on my neck! Diamonds in my grill!). Maybe even a lil love for that Do It To It song by Cherish, although I can't stand lil skinny black girls who dress the way they do. As for white people music, I am loving Move On & I Write Sins Not Tragedies.

One thing I've learned this year is that nothing makes you miss your friends even more than actually seeing them.

If I could look into a crystal ball... all of my problems would be solved.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger wild cowgirl said…

    hi! so glad you enjoyed my tribute to grey. i'm pam...not too sure if we actually know one another...doesn't too much matter. truth is bitter...chocolate is sweet...somewhere in the middle lies my thoughts....

    yea dude, i'm definitely excited about tuning into your words.
    peace for now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home