BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

7.18.2006

Quarter Life Funk

I'm in it. Deep. I even decided to do a little studying of it.. there were a whole two books in the library on the QuarterLife Crisis, both by the same woman. The most recent is probably the most helpful - Conquering Your QuarterLife Crisis. It full of stories & advice from "real" people around the nation, and covers all the issues - Work, Life, Play. The cynic in me wonders if any of the folks interviewed were a minority, let alone black. Maybe I've just been brainwashed the last 5 years, but when I think of not only my QuarterLife Crisis, but my Web of Oppression on top that.. oy vey.

I don't want to be in Dallas in January 2007. There. I said it. Now let's see if I can make that happen.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger The LastPrince2 said…

    Not a minority in the book im sure. I feel you on the crisis though. Im just trying to keep my composure.

    And on another note.... what kind of person like manipulating children?!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home