BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

11.09.2005

The Real O.C.

There's this little show called Laguna Beach that comes on MTV. It's not my favorite show, but I watch it. I am not proud of this fact.

When the show first premiered last year, I scoffed. At this time I was an "O.C." fan. I truly didn't see the point of this "fake ass O.C." show, and was tired of seeing rich white kids flaunt their wealth on MTV. That was of course, at a time when I had nice distractions like classes, parties, and working.

I have a bit more time on my hands, but I had managed to ignore Laguna Beach, even though they play it A MILLION TIMES A WEEK on MTV.

Then one day I watched it, and it was over. Like that IronMan guy who collapsed, a total train wreck. I wouldn't say I was/am hooked, just intriguely interested. The only name I could really keep up with was Kirsten, Jason, and Steven. The other million blondes seemed to look alike, of they all had the same names.

About 4 weeks later, I've been able to pretty much catch up on the season thanks to MTVs "run-it-to-death" rerun policy.

I still don't like the show, and what it stands for. It's very set-up by producers. ... but for some reason I care that LC is still with Jason. I care that Kirsten showed her face at LC's party and didn't even speak to the host. And I care that Jessica is the dumbest blonde on the whole show. I might even care if they make a 3rd season..

GO TEAM LC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home