BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

11.27.2005

I.M-lightenment

Above all, I enjoy a good conversation. However, they are hard to come by recently. I recently had a really good IM conversation.. like one that went on for over an hour! A definite rarity.

Learned a lot and learned once again, that truth is bitter.


Anotha1: Never.really.had.female.friends
Anotha1: Tellin.u.man.I.aint.normal
Anotha1: Always.felt.too.much.sexual.tension.between.me.and.my.female.friends
Tea: so, i can't just have this deep long as convo with you and not pretend it didn't happen
Tea: lol
Anotha1: For.real
Tea: you must care for some females more that others..
Anotha1: I've.always.had.a.way.with.women
Tea: okay, no need to blow yourself up
Anotha1: Ever.sense.I.was.little.even.female.teachers
Anotha1: I'm.just.venting
Tea: what! even teachers.. crazy!
Tea: so after all this talk.. it changes nothing?
Anotha1: Okay.I'm.talkin.to.this.girl.who.goes.to.gstate
Anotha1: But.she's.not.special
Tea: then why you talkin to her? she must have something
Anotha1: I.know.that's.what.u.been.waitin.to.hear
Tea: yes.. :D
Anotha1: Nope.just.a.random.relationship
Tea: like.. why. there must have been something that attracted u
Anotha1: Purely.physical.but.now.I.don't.be.wantin.to.do.it.all.the.time.and.she.be.stressin.me
Tea: hm. that ain't good. just tell her it's not working out and to leave u alone. be honest. every nigga is too scared to be simple and honest about it.
Anotha1: And.I.know.I'm.just.going.to.end.up.hurting.her.and.I.don't.want.to
Anotha1: Its.not.that.simple.wit.me
Tea: if you do what i say, it will be simple and less hurtful. the worst in when a person just ups and stops talking to you
Anotha1: I.know.
Anotha1: But.its.hard.to.stop.talkin.to.someone.and.try.to.explain.why.and.you.don't.know.yourself
Anotha1: Not.easy.
Anotha1: Especially.if.your.doin.it.so.u.won't.hurt.them.later
Tea: yeah but it's good enough to be real about it and just say you don't want it anymore. when people just end it with no explanation, its like they didn't value it in the first place. just saying it is way more respectful, and really more mature.
Tea: but no one is every up front about that stuff. and so it's a never ending cycle our generation participates in
Anotha1: Like....I'm.hurtin.u.a.little.now.so.I.won't.hurt.u.a.lot.later.understand.good.seeyah
Anotha1: Like.I'm.starvin.myself.now.so.I.won't.have.to.shit.later
Anotha1: It.doesn't.make.sense
Tea: it's not about the hurt, though. its a bout a relationship that isn't working. of course its gonna hurt but those things always hurt so who cares? its life
Anotha1: So.why.have.them
Tea: i think you are building it up to be too much. yall just fucking or whatever it is. you don't want to do it anymore. end story
Tea: u said so yourself that she wasn't special. i think the point is to have them with people who are special
Anotha1: No.man.its.never.that.simple.
Tea: then it's going to be a bit more worth it (even if you get detached in the end)
Anotha1: You.think.you.would.have.been.cool.wouldn't.have.asked.no.questions.and.just.said.aight.
Anotha1: There.is.no.simple.end.story
Tea: it is! maybe i'm just cynical but it is. i'm never going to take a relationship to be more than that from now on. unless ya'll are serious (which you all aren't) it's a given that its simple: we are into each other while its good; as soon as we lose interest it's over. that's the way relationships are nowadays
Anotha1: T.ur.not.being.real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home