BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

2.24.2006

Hypocrisy that is Life

I think this is the only choice you should choose…yet make the decision on your own.

It doesn’t matter what people think…yet be careful of how you are perceived at work.

Be realistic…yet realize the sky is the limit.

This is all God’s plan…but you are in control of your life.

To believe that everyone is loved by God…yet those not Christian will go to hell.

Everyone is important…yet how many people leave this life without touching anyone, without being recognized, without being remembered?

If this all won’t matter to me in 20 years… why am I forced to worry about it?

My world is turned upside-down. I am unapologetically pessimistic. Am I the only one who is skeptical of our purpose? The only one who doesn’t understand life’s complexities?

With all my heart I want to know the reason why…and I’m getting fed up waiting for the answer.



Sidebar: this doesn’t make me feel any better: www.deathclock.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home