BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

10.15.2006

Distraction

I've realized one of my favorite avenues of procrastination and avoidance is Distraction. I will find something to be distracted by, whether it is work, trips, shopping, perhaps even this blog.

The fact of the matter is that the distraction is bad, but it gets me through. And isn't this what life is about - survival?

On the flip side, I did just read a good quote. It basically said that those who seek happiness through finding the meaning of life will never be happy.

I can feel a little adult in acknowledging that my problems will still be there when I have no more distractions. And let's just say, I plan on making Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years all very consuming distractions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home