BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

11.16.2006

Mondays Rejuvenated (a bit)

For a few years there my Mondays were all about Girlfriends. Somehow, someway, I had found my way to this lovely show and it became a staple. Undoubtedly, Mondays were a Black People Night your UPN, but I really only would tune it for this show and maybe follow up with Half & Half.

That is, until last year, when Girlfriends jumped the shark. It just got boring and unbelieavable. The big turn off for me was Lynn having the lesbain girlfriend. Stupid!

So for awhile there, there just wasn't any Monday TV for me. Then I discovered How I Met Your Mother.

It's like the Friends of the next generation.. but maybe funnier? The last two eps I've seen have been friggin hilarious. I never would have thought I would watch a show on CBS, but shoot, it had Alyson Hannigan so I thought I'd give it a try. Now I find myself tuning in at seven for HIMYM, staying at seven-thirty for The Class, a quick switch at eight for Girlfriends (cause I just don't see how Two and a Half Men are a top-20 show), and then back to CBS for The New Adventures of Old Christine (and yes, this one is pretty funny too). So anyways.. I do Mondays with CBS. Surprise, surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home