BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

11.27.2006

Random Reflections

All a girl really wants to know is whether her ex(boyfriend/lover) still finds her attractive....

found out the answer is yes. (yes!)

I had a great Saturday. Got picked up, went to Waffle House (simple pleasures, people) and went to Atlantic Station. Found a bench and sat. Sat for hours. Don't know how time passed, but it clearly did for the sun moved across the sky. There were plenty of things to talk about.. or should I say people to talk about. For some reason this big Christmas tree was the big attraction. Everyone had to take pictures in front of it. Yet, no one was taking pictures of the tree itself in its enormisity (made up word? very likely). Then he was nice enough to give me a ride to the airport. Lovely.

I love reconnecting with the old. I don't know why. It's like I never have enough closure. Or I like to see if there's still something there.


December is upon us. Are you ready to say goodbye to 2006? I think it will be just a bit depressing. I really have nothing to look forward to. It's hard to get excited for nothing, ya know?

My next distraction is New Years. I don't want it to be a distraction but it will be, because what else is going on?

I just don't know how I feel about 2007. I'll be 24. Maybe not feeling anything is a good thing. Or maybe I should push to really make resolutions/change. But I've given up on change. I guess I believe people stay the same. Or maybe it's just situations that stay the same.

I miss all the old blogs. Whatever happened to old girl at Hampton? Did she find a job? Is Book-A-Broad-A-Day still getting numbers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home