BitterSweetness

Truth is Bitter. Chocolate is Sweet. Somewhere in the middle lies me and my thoughts...

1.04.2006

Random Ones DBA "The First One in 2006"

It's a part of my nature to reflect, analyze. I enjoyed parts of 2005. I hated even more. You would think I'd be ready for a new year? But this is the first year not attached to school.. just another fiscal year. I've never given a second thought as to what would happen to me in 2006. So, all in all, it's a little bittersweet.

No resolutions. Never was big on them.

My only consolation is that it's January.. my favorite month. Let's just hope an ice storm doesn't fuck up this birthday like last birthday. This year's celebration will take place in Atlanta; guess you could say it's a round 2.

Growing up, I always sought change in myself. Except I never was able to implement it; figured the change would just magically appear. Now as an adult I am stagnant. My main wonder is if 2006 will be the year to break the cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home